Monday, May 12, 2014

Diabolik Lovers More Blood Azusa Maniac 04 Translation

Well as you all know, I've been on a bit of a translation hiatus. However, Akui was kind enough to do it for me. So, everything below the line is Akui's text. I on the other hand will hopefully get back to translating soon.
____________________________________________________________________________________
Dark Master Post   Maniac Prologue   Maniac 01   Maniac 02   Maniac 03   Maniac 04

★ ★ Did this chapter for Tsuki-chan~. Wish her the best since a family member of hers died recently. She’ll be coming back soon. ★ ★

-Scene: School Infirmary-

Yui: Excuse me.
Teacher… …Eh, there’s no one here?
Teacher, am I welcomed in?
He’s not here after all. Hmm… …that’s concerning.

Azusa: Yui-san… …Is something wrong?

Yui: A, Azusa-kun… …! Did you come to the school infirmary looking for me?

Azusa: Mm… …I couldn’t find you.

Yui: I thought if I came here, I could replace my bandages and wrap this up… …
It seems like the health teacher is absent though… …

Azusa: Ahh――A wound on the hand?

Yui: Yeah. Since it’s in a convenient spot, I guess I can change it and wrap it up on my own…. …

Azusa: I’ll wrap it for you.


Yui: Eh, Azusa-kun will?

Azusa: I… …can wrap it up good, right? So let me do it. Okay? Is that good?

Yui: … … Well, please, by all means.

Azusa: Might as well, I’ll change it with a new bandage.
Hold out… …your hand.

Yui: Oh, sure.

Azusa: Heh heh… …the wound on your hand seems to have left some beautiful and clean scars.

Yui: Eh?
(Was that a mere slip of the tongue? Remaining scars aren’t beautiful, how do I reply to that… …)

Azusa: Does it still hurt?

Yui: Yeah… …And since I move my hand a lot, it’ll take a while to recover… …

Azusa: I see… …that’s good. You’re happy, right?

Yui: (Azusa-kun’s saying weird things again… …)
(But Azusa-kun’s quite good at wrapping up bandages. He’s skillful)

Azusa: There, it’s done.

Yui: Thank you.


上手だね→ Say that he’s skillful [+5 Love Meter]

Yui: You’re really skillful at wrapping up bandages.

Azusa: Heheh… …Because bandages are like good friends to me… …

Yui: (That reminds me, the injury on Azusa-kun’s arm doesn’t look to be in a good state… …)
Uhm, Azu――

Azusa: Hey, these white bandages… …why are they so beautiful?
Because it enhances the color… …of crimson blood the most… …yeah?
Is this a painful place for a wound… …you can tell me… …okay?


器用だね→Ask him why he’s handy [No love for you]

Yui: Azusa-kun, why are you so handy?

Azusa: Handy… …? Well… …I don’t know… …but.

Yui: You don’t think of yourself as that?

Azusa: Not really… … I don’t care… …

Yui: But isn’t being handy a good thing? If someone says that to you, that means you can do a lot of things.

Azusa: And you think I can do… …a lot of things… …



Azusa: Heheh… …Just now, a good idea occurred to me.

Yui: Errr… …, what is it?

Azusa: Now you… …complimented me, didn’t you?

Yui: Yeah, that’s what I did.

Azusa: If there’s anything you want from me, I’ll do it.
That way, you’ll be happy; also, do you want me to praise you as well?

Yui: (Eh? A knife――!?)

Azusa: So――

Yui: !!

*Azusa Swings Knife; Glass Breaks*

Azusa: Why… …?
Hey, why are you avoiding it?

Yui: Can I … …only ask you this? Why are you suddenly trying to slice me with that knife?

Azusa: Didn’t you say to? You… …wanted me to make you happy.
So… …I’d like to give you some new wounds.

Yui: I-I didn’t think that’s what you meant… …

Azusa: Ah, but… …it’ll leave a beautiful scar… …if I were to slice you with this.
Yeah… …so now… …that must mean you’re dissatisfied with cuts… …you’re trying to avoid it, right?

Yui: N-No… …

Azusa: Don’t make a mistake, I’ll properly… …slice you this time.

Yui: A, Azusa-kun… …

Azusa: It’s no good, you have to keep still. If my aim can’t be decided well… …then I won’t be able to give you a beautiful wound.

Yui: N… …No… …Stop.

Azusa: As for bandages… …I’ll wrap it up for you again. You should look forward to it since I’ll wrap this one better than the last.

Yui: Azusa-kun, listen to me. Please, don’t slice me. Hey, please… …!

Azusa: It’ll be okay. I’ll make it hurt a lot… …so you’ll feel good… …and I’ll wrap it up afterwards.

Yui: Seriously, stop!

Azusa: Eh? You’re saying that you don’t want a new cut… …?

Yui: Neither, stop!!

Azusa: … … … …

Yui: Personally, I wouldn’t like either. So please… …

Azusa: You don’t… …like it? Why does your face look like its about to cry?

Yui: … … … …

Azusa: … … I see. Now… …I don’t feel like it. Then… …maybe next time.

Yui: Y-Yeah… …
(What a relief… …despite me carelessly nodding my head for next time. But, I managed to escape from this crisis for now)

Azusa: … … … …My throat is dry.

Yui: Eh?

Azusa: I tried considering ways… …to try to cheer you up. But my throat… …is terribly thirsty… …
I want to suck… …blood… …Your blood… …Hey, is that okay? Sound good? Is it okay if I suck?

*Screen Vibrates*

Yui: Kyaa!

Azusa: Nngh… …!
Your… …neck is thin… …your shoulders are as well… …Nn… …Mn… …
But… … your blood manages to come out just fine… … Nn… ..Ngh… …it’s sweet… …what a wonderful scent… …your blood has… …
It’s delicious… …too delicious… …Ngh… …I’m likely to suck until not a single drop remains.

-END MANIAC 04-

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that happen to you:( you defiantly have my best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I feel much better now (*´・v・)

      Delete
  2. so i read in the bwd post of your that you had typed half of repose back then. you didn't send it and i didnt get it have you ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i sent a replay since tumbler been cokoky im makieng sure you got it ? also i see that you know about the ayato hdb affter story so i dont have to tell you about it XD

    ReplyDelete