Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Speak Your Language Day!

Well, as this lovely person created, today is Speak Your Language Day. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ English is my native language, so I’ll practice in others instead. If anyone cares to join me haha. I won’t be using Japanese because my grammar is atrocious, I have no one to proofread for me, and so I don’t want to embarrass myself with broken Japanese LOL. (And Kanji. Oh gawds, Kanji) So I’ll use Spanish and Tagalog (Filipino) instead. :3 If you send me something in one of those 2 languages, I’ll answer in it. For other languages, I’ll randomly pick one. (*´・v・)

(Feel free to join me here as well)

~~~

¡Hola! ¿Qué tal? Hoy es “hablar su la lengua el día” y voy intentar español. Soy una principiante completa. Tengo estudiada esta clase durante casi un año. Por favor perdona mis errores. Ehehehe.

~~~

Hi! Kumusta ka (po)? Today is “speak your language day.” Dahil ako ay mestiza, kailangan kong magsalita ng Tagalog LOL. Hindi ako bihasa, pero kailangan kong subukan. :3

~~~

I might...butcher some speech. So do forgive me. XDD Comment away?

5 comments:

  1. O.O wait you know Spanish too, err wishes she could join but she knows noting * walks away in shame*

    on a side note i tried sending you again what i tryed to say before with the brocon link after you wished me a happy bday did you get it this time if you have checked that is ? XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. !Ay! Yo no /"saber"/ español. Estoy en español 1 LOL. 8D Si quieres, puede hablar siempre en inglés y me hago sufrir como yo tratar de hablo en otro lenguas. Y luego lanzar en Google Translate o... No sé. Algo. XD

      --Oh! I don't /"know"/ Spanish. I'm only in Spanish 1 LOL. 8D If you wanted to, you could always talk in English and make me suffer as I try to speak in other languages. And then throw it in Google Translate or... I don't know. Something XD //slapped.-- (Wow, I'm pretty sure my grammar/word choice is atrocious 8D. About the message, I replied on the BWS post)

      Delete
    2. but google translate isnt good i though XD ...na i think id rather have good old English ...Spanish 1 ? is that a class? ...at lest i dont think its good as ive used it on a post on my live journal scanlation and it didn't relay make the best of since http://taimea.livejournal.com/12987.html

      mmmm i guess you could do your Spanish and English under it like you just did if you wanted XD

      Delete
    3. Ughhh too much work and I'm lazy. Forget this; I'll just keep to English. 8D And yeah, Spanish I is an elective you can take. It's just a bunch of basic Spanish things. And wow, GT did that a little weird. It's supposed to be they were waiting for it lol.

      Delete
    4. To lazy XD lol
      hmmm though it is a little wired if they can read it ...why not reply in English XD or maybe they cant and someone uses my little teams translation in to Spanish eh o well i dont care if they do

      o good so you did get it and is working on a replay? k ill sit on my hands then XD .... i still have to work on a replay for akui ...but i dont know if i should be evil back or be nice hmmmmmm >. > she ask if there a chapter i wanted requested ...i should ask for a kanato manga chapter and be evil back XD ....>___O then again i could be EVEN MORe EVIL and ask for subaru sequel manga chapter ...

      o and a new otome game but ios and paid >.> dont have money .....heck i stil have a lot of voltage and shall we date to buy gahhhh XD and i just got the new ps3 otome game *COUGH*
      and ahh toudou change her blog ... welp there gose all them bookmarks XD

      Delete