Sunday, June 22, 2014

Carla vs Shin Scene Translation

Received an ask about this a while back. Sorry for taking so long, but here’s the second half of the ask. :3c

Scan belongs to Prevolt. Thanks to Akui for proofreading.

(Also available here)
  
Carla:
 
“Hehe… … Can you endure the pain? How charming … … Not too long ago you gasped like this as you called out my name… …Nngh… .. Nn… … Mn… … Ngh… …”

“――Shin’s fang marks will disappear now.”

“His little tricks don’t work on me… …”

“Hm? Ah, your blood’s dripping―― I’ll lick it. I’ll lick it clean.”

“――That’s it. More carefully… …Haha… …”

“Now, I need to clean it more… …Nn… …Yes… …I’ll lick all of it.”

"Even off your body’s chest. And who’s going to permit me to stop?"



Shin:

“If you won’t do as you’re told, do you want that flesh bitten right off your body?’”

“Now… …come closer… …cling to me more… …do you understand what you need to do?”

“Or do you want me to make you do it by force? Heheheh.”

“Aren’t you luring me in with that dreadful scent of yours? Now, come… …closer… …to me more… …”

“Yeah… …That’s it, open up more… …snuggle up right against my chest.”

“Heheheh… …You can do it if you try, can’t you?”

“Hey――Do you want a reward?”

No comments:

Post a Comment