Monday, May 23, 2016

Diabolik Lovers Dark Fate Azusa Maniac Epilogue Translation


Dark Epilogue | Maniac Prologue | Maniac 01 | Maniac 02 | Maniac 03 | Maniac 04 | Maniac 05 | Maniac 06 | Maniac 07 | Maniac 08 | Maniac 09 | Maniac 10 | Maniac Epilogue |
Also here: [x]

-Flashback; Scene: Orphanage Room-



Azusa: ...Can you drink water?



Kou: I’m not sure… …*cough*, *cough*!



Azusa: A-Are you alright… …? Your temperature’s getting higher… … And your forehead’s hot.



Kou: … …*cough*, *cough*... ...Ahh… ...I think so.



Azusa: Hey, should we tell the officials that you got sick?



Kou:...No, don’t. If we tell, I’ll get put in a special room I think.
But… … *cough* I don't want that.



Azusa: … … … …? Isn’t it better to be put in a special room?



Kou: I don’t think so… … *cough*



Azusa: … … … …?
(Why isn’t it better? He’d be able to recover if he went)
(He should go to receive treatment. Won't he be able to heal quicker rather than staying here in pain?)



*Running Footsteps, Door Slams*



Yuma: *pant*, *pant*… … Oi, eat this!



Kou: Eh… …*cough*. Eat? Eat what?



Azusa:...Is that meat?



Yuma: Yep! It’s super hard to come by.
Hehe, I had a bit of a rough time getting it.
When you’re sick, it’s best to eat warm foods with nutrients. It helps you get better.



Azusa: … …? You said that it’s hard to come by?



Yuma: Ah? Yeah, and… …?



Azusa: Why not eat it for yourself then …?



Yuma: … …Uh? What’re you saying? We’re all friends here, aren’t we?
Just because I skip out on this chance to eat, doesn’t mean I won’t go a whole life without food. You can’t be selfish when someone’s sick, right?



Azusa:...Hmmm… …?



Yuma: Here, hurry up and eat. The meat won’t taste good if it cools and hardens.



Kou:...Yeah, thanks… … *cough*



Yuma: Keheh! No need for thanks. Just get better soon.



*Door Opens*



Ruki: ...Oh, so everyone’s together?



Yuma: Yo. … ...Oh? Is that a blanket you got?



*Ruki Goes and Gives It To Kou*



Ruki: … … … …



Kou:...It’s warm. Thank you.



Ruki: This should make you get bit better.



Kou: Yeah.



Azusa:...Is that your blanket?



Ruki: Yeah.



Azusa: If you give it away, won’t you catch a cold… …?



Ruki: I can’t fall asleep lying down, so it’s alright. You don’t need to worry.



Azusa: … … … …? Why would you do that?



Ruki: ...Sigh. I see… … So it’s like that.



Azusa: … …?



Ruki: You don't understand it yet. But… … sooner or later, you will.



Azusa: … … … …? Sure… …?



-Monologue-



――Back then, the things that Kou, Yuma,
And Ruki did were for reasons
I really did not comprehend.



But the more time I was able to spend with everyone,
The more I was able to understand.



...Or that’s what I thought would happen.



In the end, I wasn’t able to understand
The true meaning of what led their actions.



Let alone others,
I can’t even understand myself.



The place I want to eventually be at is in sight,
But I don’t know the path
To actually get there.



And the feelings of gloom that I was faced with
Have been piling up for a long time.



I don't know――what to do with myself
More so than anyone else.



-End Flashback ; Scene: Mukami Living Room-



Yui: ... … … …
(Why have things become this way?)
Everyone was living together so peacefully… …
(We would gather up at school, go home, and eat meals together)
(That calm daily life was fun. But now it’s long gone)
...No… … I shouldn’t cry… …
(But either way, I can’t stop the tears… …)



*Azusa Enters*



Azusa:...Eve.
You’re crying again… …



Yui: … …Ah … …!



*Azusa Goes Up To Her*



Azusa: Don’t move, Eve. I’ll wipe your tears… …
Nn… … *lick*... …



Yui: Ah――!!
(He’s licking them!?)



Azusa:...Hey, can you smile?



Yui: … … … …



Azusa: I like it best when you smile. So… ...can you smile?



Yui:...No, I can’t. I can’t smile… ...There’s no way I can.
I want to understand you. I want to support you.
But… ...I’m not able to. I can’t accept what you did.
I can’t assert your feelings on sacrificing your own brothers… …



Azusa: … … … …
I see… … I understand.



Yui: (... ...Maybe I said a bit too much)
(But, I can't let things continue with him like this. I want to understand him... ...)
(Was the environment he was raised in was too different? What may be normal to me could be different for him)
(... ...I’m fully aware that I’ve truly only seen one part of him)
(Even if I want to understand, with each piece I get, it makes me feel sorry... ...Above all, it makes me sad... ...)
… … … …?



Azusa: … … … …Oh... …



Yui: (Ah… … His bandages came loose)



Azusa:...Ah… …



Yui: (... ...It must be hard winding it with one arm… …)



Azusa: *struggles*… … … …



Yui: (... …! I can’t watch this… …!)



Azusa:...Nn, why… …



Yui: Azusa-kun, want me to help?
...I’ll redress it.



Azusa:...Okay.



*Yui Fixes His Bandages*



Yui: … … … …
(... ...Even though I only helped redress the bandages, Azusa-kun seems really happy)
(Somehow I’m a little happy too)
(My feelings are a little complicated, but I really do like him… …)



*Door Swings Open*



???: Heeh, it really is true. Just as Merz said.



Yui: Eh――!?
(That voice.... … It’s a Tsukinami… …)



*Carla & Shin Enter The Room*



Carla: So it seems.



Yui: (... ...I knew it… … Those are the people that Azusa-kun… …)



Azusa:...I did as you wished, Carla-san.



Carla: That you did.



Azusa: Can you give the strength you promised me?



Carla: Not yet.
One more thing remains.



Azusa:...And what’s that?



Carla: Give the woman to me. Use that survival knife to do so.



Azusa: Wh… …!?



Yui: ――Eh!?



Shin: ――Nii-san!?



Carla: Azusa Mukami. If you can do this, I’ll give you strength.



Azusa: … … … …*grunts*.



*Azusa Goes Up To Yui*



Azusa: ...Eve… …



Yui: … …Er!
(Is he really going to listen to Carla-san… …?)



Azusa:...I… …



Yui: (... ...No. He did all this just so he can be with me)
(Though, I don’t necessarily approve of what he did… …)
(Then again… ... since he did come this far for me, I shouldn’t doubt his feelings)
(I definitely have to believe in him… …!)
… … … …



Azusa:...Eh… …



Yui: (I believe in Azusa-kun. He wouldn’t hand me over to Carla-san… …)
(... ...That’s why, I’ll spread out my arms) [T/N: To give Azusa a clean shot to stab her, but she believes he won’t]
(Doing this is proof that I believe in him)



Azusa: ...Ah… … Uhhh… …



Carla: Make your decision, Azusa Mukami.



Azusa: … … … …Geghh.



*Azusa Clutches The Knife*



Yui:...Listen Azusa-kun… …
I… … believe in you.



Azusa: … … … …Kch!



*Azusa Holds The Knife Up To Her*



Azusa: … … … …Guh.
...It’s… … no good.



*He Pulls The Knife Away*



Azusa: I can’t… … I… ...just can’t… …



Yui: (Azusa-kun… …)



Carla:...Shin.



Shin: What is it, Nii-san?



Carla: Capture the girl.



Shin: Roger.



*Shin Grabs Yui*



Yui: … …! L-Let go… …!!



*Azusa Intervenes*



Azusa: ――!! Yui-san… …!



Shin: Agh shit, stay outta the way… ...――!!



*Shin Punches Azusa*



Azusa: Agah――!!



*Azusa Collapses*



Yui: Azusa-kun… …!



*Yui Tries Hitting Shin, But Fails*



Shin: Yeah yeah. You should stop with the struggling while you’re ahead.



Yui: Kgh… … … ...
(My strength is definitely no match against them… …)
(I’ll probably be killed if I pointlessly resist… …!)



Shin: That’s it. Give up and come.
Makes it much less work for me. I’m not a fan of going the extra mile.



Yui: ... … … …



Shin: Hm. We’re all good here, NIi-san.



Carla: Well then… … Azusa Mukami. When you’re determined, come. ――To our residence.



*Carla & Shin Leave With Yui*



Azusa: Ho… ...w... …
Wh… ...y… …?

-End Maniac Epilogue-

No comments:

Post a Comment