Sunday, April 17, 2016

Diabolik Lovers Dark Fate Azusa Maniac 01 Translation

image




Also here: [x]

-Scene: Bedroom-


image
Yui: … …It’s quiet.


Azusa: … …You’re right. Unlike last time, I don’t hear any wolves howling… …


Yui: (Well, that’s good)
(Though, that’s to be expected since our Tsukinami pursuers haven’t come yet… …)
(How long will this peace last… …?)


Azusa: … …Eve, you look pale.
Is it about the founders… …?


Yui: Yeah… …
(It’s not just Azusa-kun and his brothers here, but the Sakamakis as well)
(However, I don’t know if they can match the strength of the founders… …)
(Is it really safe… …? I don’t want anyone to get hurt… …)



Azusa: It’s okay, Eve. We’re together, so relax.


image
Yui: … …Azusa-kun… …
(My uneasy feelings are gradually fading away as he hugs me tightly. I’m not alone… …)
… …Y-You’re right. I have you with me.
I’ll relax instead of worrying… …
(Ever since he lost his arm, he seems a bit unstable)
(Or maybe I’m wrong? Azusa-kun’s as gentle as always… …)


Azusa: … …Besides.
Because you’re uneasy, I’m a little uneasy too… …


Yui: Even you’re uneasy?


image
Azusa: Yeah, of course… …
Even here, we’re not entirely safe. I don’t know what’ll happen to you and when… …
That’s why I think occasionally… …
It’d be nice if this were a room only we could enter.


Yui: (… …Eh?)
Azusa-kun… … What do you mean?


Azusa: Just as I said. If this room were like that, it would always be just the two of us.
We’d be happy and if there’s no one else around, you won’t have to feel uneasy either.


Yui: You could say that… …
(Just the two of us… … but his brothers are also very important to me)
(Is he serious… …?)


Azusa: … …Just kidding?


Yui: Eh… …?


image
Azusa: Hehe, it was a joke. Did you think I was serious?

冗談だと分かってた → I knew it was a joke. [+5 S~]


Yui: I-I knew you were joking… …


Azusa: Are you glad it was a joke… …? Or would you have preferred if I was serious?


Yui: Huh… …?
(How does he want me to answer to a question like that… …?)

本気にした → I thought you were serious. [+5 M~]


Yui: I really thought you were serious… …!
(After all, his voice and eyes were so serious, that it seemed frightening… …)


image
Azusa: How would you answer if I were serious… …?
Would you agree with my idea… ..?


Yui: Th-That’s… …
(Azusa-kun’s a little scary. How should I even answer that… …)

Azusa: … …Hehe. Eve, you’re making a really troubled face.
Sorry… … Your reaction was so adorable, that I just had to tease.


Yui:… …I see… …


Azusa: There’s no way that could realistically come true… …
Because I definitely don’t have the right to monopolize you… …
But… … It’d be nice if I could… … just here and there.


image
Yui: … … … …
(Even if he says it as a joke, are these his true feelings… …?)
(How do I even react to that. I don’t understand… …)


Azusa: Say, Eve… … Can you hug me back?
With just one arm, I can’t hug you as well… …


Yui: … …Sure.


Azusa: … …I’m surrounded by your scent when we hug like this… …
Hehe… … It feels nice. Everything becomes vague and just seems to melt away… …


Yui: I think so too.
――I’d like to live in a world with just the two of us.
As I said before, that kind of life isn’t bad when it’s with you… …


image
Azusa: … …Yui-san… …
… …You shouldn’t say that. If you do, I’ll take it seriously..
You’re very kind… …Maybe that’s why you haven’t abandoned me.


Yui: Azusa-kun… …
(I could never do something such as abandoning him… …)


Azusa: I like you, Eve. I know it won’t come true. But, I want to be with you forever… …
Please… … At least for this moment now, reflect only me in your eyes… …Nn.

End Maniac 01


No comments:

Post a Comment