Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Diabolik Lovers Vandead Carnival - Azusa Sub Scenario w/ Kou

Prologue | Sub Scenario w/ Ayato | Sub Scenario w/ Shu | Sub Scenario w/ Kou


*Place: Backstreet [Location on Map: Mazeross Dark Street]*


Kou: Don’t ever tell anyone that I’m hiding here, alright?




Yui: Eh? S-sure.




Azusa: … …




Kou: If you guys say anything, I won’t forget to punish you!




*Kou hides in the bushes*




Yui: I wonder why he hid himself in the bushes so quickly.




Azusa: … ...Who knows?





Vampire Woman A: Hey, you two, have you seen Kou?




Vampire Woman C: We were playing with him, but then ran off somewhere~.




Vampire Woman B: If you know where he went, could you please tell us?




Yui: (... ...Who are they? I wonder if these are the people Kou-kun’s hiding from)

(Even though I feel bad for them, Kou-kun said not to tell where he’s hiding)

U-uhm, about Kou-kun, he’s――




Azusa: … ...in that bush.




Yui: A-Azusa-kun!




*Kou pops out*




Kou: Azusa-kun, you’re terrible! You sold me out!




Vampire Girl B: Ko-Kou-sama!




Vampire Girl A: We’ve been looking for you!




Vampire Girl C: You promised to play with us for the entire day, didn’t you~?




Kou: Heheh, you found me! And so concludes this game of hide-and-seek~

The next game’s tag and I’m it ♪ There’ll be a penalty game if ya get caught~!




*Vampire girls run off excitedly*




Kou: … ...Sigh.




*Kou walks off*




Azusa: Ah… ...Wait, Kou… ...What about the punishment you promised… …?




Yui: (Punishment… …?)

(Don’t tell me… ...did Azusa-kun rat him out so that he’d get punished… …?)



-End Sub Scenario-




No comments:

Post a Comment