Friday, January 23, 2015

Diabolik Lovers Vandead Carnival - Azusa Sub Scenario w/ Ayato Translation


| Prologue | Sub Scenario w/ Ayato | Sub Scenario w/ Shu |
Also here: [x]



*Scene: Saint Nore Park*



Yui: Waah! That takoyaki looks so delicious!


Ayato: I got it from that wagon over there. I mean, I can give ya guys a piece if you want.


Yui: Really!?


Ayato: Yeah, here!


Azusa: … ...Let’s eat.


*Azusa sprinkles something on his takoyaki*


Yui: … ….!?


Ayato: Geh!? What’re you doing!?


Azusa: Eh… …? I’m just adding shichimi.


Ayato: I can see that! But as much as I love takoyaki, that’s just nuts.


Yui: It’s so red that you can’t even see the takoyaki… …


Azusa: Want to use some, Ayato-kun?


Ayato: Fuck no!


Azusa: Hehe.



*Sprinkles more shichimi*

image

Ayato: Egh, how the hell does that guy’s tongue work?


Yui: Azusa-kun, that’ll make it really spicy… …


Azusa: By making it spicy… ...it’ll stimulate my tongue… ... The spicier it is, the longer the pain will last.

This pain… …feels great.


Ayato: I swear you’re a Do-M. You’re weirder than Laito.


Azusa: Do you two want to eat it? Want to… ... share this pain?


Yui: Uhh… …


*Ayato backs away*


Azusa: … ...Mm, it’s really tasty. Here, Eve. Let’s eat together?


*Azusa grabs Yui*


Yui: A-Azusa-kun, that hurts… …! Let go! I don’t want to!


Azusa: To let go of my Eve after I’ve finally caught her is something I can’t do.


Yui: (If I eat those bright red takoyaki, not only will my lips be swollen, but I won’t be able to speak either)


(Someone help me… … Huh, Ayato-kun… …?)

image

Ayato: Later Chichinashi. I’ll be laughing my ass off when you get octopus lips!


Yui: (He ran off in a flash!)


Azusa: Hehe, my Eve… … Let’s share the same feeling, okay?


-End Sub Scenario-

T/N: Octopus lips means having puffy lips. In Yui's case, this would probably happen when she eats super spicy foods. ouob

No comments:

Post a Comment