Sunday, September 19, 2021

Shuuen no Virche “Date” Bromide Translation - Yves, Lucas, & Ankou


I recently received some Shuuen no Virche bromides from Stellaworth, so I decided to try my hand at translating them! If you bought a certain amount of merchandise from Stellaworth during Otomate's Summer Art Exhibition, then you were eligible to choose a specific bromide set

The theme of the message is "Date" ✨

And of course the usual spiel: As a fantranslation, I can't guarantee complete accuracy. All rights belong to Otomate. Please do not repost 😚

Translations below the cut!

I’d like to go search for ingredients for a new dish if you don’t mind? After that, I’d love to make a meal together. Just the two of us, of course.

It is wonderful to have a studious mindset, but you should not do so at the risk of overburdening yourself. Why not take a walk with me since the weather today is beautiful?

Now then, my Lady. If you enjoy our rendezvous, then take this hand. As for our destinationーー I know. How about a flower garden of misfortune that will bless a Guardian of Death and a Grim Reaper?


Thanks for reading~!

P.S. These are also available on Twitter and Tumblr.

Wow, me translating again? This feels weird LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment