Sunday, September 12, 2021

Shopping Haul April/May 2021: Vita Games + Returning to my Roots

So in March, I decided to shop for merch and things on Ebay because I didn't have the strength to return to proxy shipping.

Well... I've changed my mind. 🤣 In addition to buying off Ebay, I'm now once again importing!

You may notice that it is no longer May... that's because I am but a poor soul who decided to choose Surface Mail for the bulk of my purchases LOL. 

The items that weren't bought off Ebay were bought through DeJapan, so if you're interested in my experience there'll be a review for that soon~

Onto the haul!


Misc. Rejestic Time


First up, some Rejet acrylic keychains!! Plus an acrylic stand. Surprisingly I found these off of Ebay

Now that I'm a fan of Zakuro from Yuugen Romantica and Satou (kuma kigurumi onii-chan lol) from √HAPPY+SUGAR=DARLIN, I really wanted something I could display which is why I bought these acrylic charms. 🥺 I was a little on the fence about buying the keychain with fox Zakuro and snake Iriya since I've only listened to Zakuro, but the fox art was too cute to resist~. Plus the backing is sparkly!

I bought the Black Wolves Saga group acrylic to have cute art of the human emblem gang, but I wasn't expecting it to be so tiny omg! It's only 1 1/2 inches tall, but the school uniform art is super adorable. Also of course Nesso is simping about his sister in a maid uniform lmaooo.


Guillan is the first acrylic stand I've owned and... I definitely get the appeal now. It's kinda cute and neat for it to just stand there with cute art??? I want to get more someday now oops.






#VitaIsland Again

Originally I wanted to grab some vita titles before the store closure would lead to the inevitable price hike but... turns out Sony listened and changed their mind lol! But that's okay because now I have 2 more games to add to my... ever growing backlog. Also it seems it is still not my time to buy KLAP hAH.

Oh well because I now have Re:Vice[D] and Moshi, Kono Sekai ni Kami-sama ga Iru to Suru Naraba - aka Moshikami - to add to my collection. If you don't know of Moshikami's infamous Masato Rejet onii-chan he's certainly... an experience. 👁️👄👁️


Heart no Kuni no Alice / Alice in the Country of Hearts 

I have yet to actually dig into any kind of Kuni no Alice medium, whether it be games, manga, etc., so these are actually for a friend of mine who loves the manga series! Between Quinrose being defunct for a few years now and Spade no Kuni not releasing for a while, finding even used merch is... difficult lol. Since Boris is their favorite, I decided to buy a Boris can badge and a Boris manga unreleased in English. 😺


Black Wolves Saga Supremacy

I've been a BWS fan for so many years, but financially I wasn't ever in a position to be able to import merch. (Financially I probably shouldn't be importing either but I have slightly more income stability so whatever LOL) 

I've been saving a while to take the plunge back into importing hell and I'm very happy to have acquired merch!! Teenage me would be ecstatic. 😊

First is this set of 10 buttons from the Animate shop bonus. The black vines is a neat touch, and I love how each of them are holding a different flower. Someday I will look up what each flower is, and then probably cry over their symbolism LOL. 🌼

I was very lucky to find these being auctioned for an extremely cheap price. Ironically, I paid more in shipping pffff.

Next button set is from the Stellaworth bonus, which is 11 buttons since it includes Fiona!

Now that I have this full set, I have a few duplicates but... I'm sure I'll figure out something to do with them haha.

Then there's clear file of the Stellaworth set, where you can see the cute chibis in their hd glory~ It's extremely flimsy though, so it'll definitely be a display only item. 😰

Last are these buttons from the "Zodiva Holic" limited lottery, specifically from Prize D. 

These are a lot bigger than I expected them to be: 75mm! I love the art and I especially the younger versions on the second can badge, so naturally I couldn't resist. I have about half of the set, and I hope that someday I can complete it~

I bought the Arles buttons separately. The other 4 button sets also came with an A4 sized poster!  


I'm very thankful that the seller already included an A4 hard case so I don't have to worry about damaging it when I hang it on my wall~

I plan to display the buttons nicely on things like embroidery hoops and an ita bag, so I'll make a new post with that when it's finished. 🥰 And hopefully I can find even more BWS merch to hunt down, because apparently Rejet still has a hold on my wallet heart even after 8 years LMAO.

Until next time~!


P.S. This may have been me for half of my purchases... but that's okay LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment