Monday, September 6, 2021

Unboxing: Uta no Prince-Sama Repeat Love - Limited Shining Love Box

I am extremely late to the UtaPri party but at last I can fully see what the series is all about! I bought the vita version because I didn't see any difference really with the Switch ver, plus this was cheaper and I get little goodies. Originally I wanted the Premium Box because I really liked the bonuses, but that mishap is a story you can read here lol. 

And yes I am finally making a post despite buying this in March! The brain is a fickle thing and I forgot I never published this post. 😅

So now onto the mini unboxing!

The Shining Love Box is pretty small and only contains a couple of bonuses. 


The first bonus is the drama CD "A Winter Day at Saotome Academy" (早乙女学園の冬の1日) All 7 of our lovely idol ikemen are included as they deal with the winter chill and randomly pull lots to choose their first game: Pajama Party! 

Seems like a pretty fluffy cd and something that doesn't require too much context from the game. However, I'll probably wait until I'm done playing so that I'll be more used to the characters and not be overwhelmed by 7 voices talking at once. 😂



The other thing is my favorite: The "Shining Repeat" Booklet!

I don't want to look too deeply into the booklet and potentially spoil myself, so here's a booklet preview from the website lol. 

Skimming through, the booklet include mini Q&A interviews with each of the LIs along with other info like their daily schedule, a school guide/tour, a short story, and miscellaneous commentary throughout. I've only skimmed it for now since I want to avoid any potential spoilers, but I think it's super cute how it's modeled after a magazine. Definitely excited to fully give this a read in the future.

🎶🎶🎼🎶🎶

Overall I really love the art used for Repeat Love, and so I'm glad it's featured so much on the products! I do wish that more goodies were included and that I was actually able to get Premium instead hng but the bonuses are both things I like so I'll take what I can get haha.

Until next time~!

No comments:

Post a Comment