Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Diabolik Lovers More Blood Azusa Vampire Ending Translation



Also here: [x]

-Monologue-



Azusa-kun straightforwardly
Requested something of me:



That the feelings are never betrayed.



I’m already his.



All belongs to Azusa-kun.
Up to last drop of my blood.



-Scene: Mukami Living Room-



Ruki: ――Yui! Oi, are you listening?



Yui: Ah… …
Huh… ...Ruki-kun, Azusa-kun is… …?



Ruki: … … … …



Yui: Where did Azusa-kun go?
Why am I not with him… …?



Ruki: … … … …



Yui: Azusa-kun, where… …



Ruki: … … … …



Yui: Ruki-kun. Hey, Azusa-kun is… …?



Ruki: Oi… … Listen up. Azusa is no longer anywhere.



Yui:...What do, you mean?



Ruki: Exactly as I said. He’s no longer anywhere.



Yui: Azusa-kun’s not anywhere… …
Uhhm… … I don’t really get what you’re saying, Ruki-kun… …
Because I’m Azusa-kun’s.
That’s why he won’t just disappear.



Ruki: … … … …



Yui: We’ll be together a long, long time.
So, tell me. Where is he?
Hey, tell me. Where is he?



Ruki: … … ... …



Yui:...Why won’t you tell me?
Oh whatever. I’ll go look for him myself.



*Ruki Grabs Yui*



Ruki: Don’t, you can’t go.



Yui: Why not? It’s pointless to not let me.
Don’t make me say it over and over again.
It’s because I belong to Azusa-kun.
I should be with him. I belong to him.



Ruki: … … … ...No hard feelings.



*Punching Sound; Fade to Black*



Yui: (Ah… …)



Ruki: He can’t become Adam. That’s why… … Eve cannot be at his side.



Yui: Azusa… …-kun… …
(I’m sorry… …)



-Scene: Basement Cellar of Sorts-



Yui: Uugh… …
(That’s right, Ruki-kun… …)
T-This place is… …
Azusa-kun… …



*Yui Pounds On Door*



Yui: I need to get out… …



*Yui Pounds Again*



Yui: I need to get out of here… …



-Flashback; Scene: Yui’s Room-



Azusa:...I have a request.



Yui: A request?



Azusa: Yeah… … It’s not a very big one.
So… … Well… …
More, I want the number of wounds to be increased by your hands… ...okay? Can you do it?



-Flashback End; Scene: Basement Cellar of Sorts-



*Pounding Again*



Yui: Let me out!!



-Flashback; Scene: Azusa’s Room-



Azusa:...Hey, where do you hurt? Where are you injured?



Yui: Azusa-kun… …
Thank you. But I’m fine. I’m not hurt anywhere… …



Azusa:...You’re lying.
If you were fine, then why do you always make a face like you want to cry… …?



Yui:...Well that’s because… …



Azusa: If you do that, do you think you’ll recover… …?
Nn… …



-Flashback End; Scene: Basement Cellar of Sorts-



*Pounding Continues*



Yui: Let me out of here!!



-Flashback; Scene: Azusa’s Bedroom-



Azusa: What do you think the saddest thing in the world is?
It’s not dying as you would think. It’s not being wanted by anyone.



Yui: Azusa-kun… …



Azusa: Here I am, certainly alive.
But, it’s as if I don’t exist, as if I’m already dead. … ...I’m not wanted by anyone.
And it saddens me so much.
But, whenever I’d get hit… ...it’d make me feel like I was wanted by everyone.
The wounds… ...were proof that I was needed.
What would I be throwing away?



-Flashback Ends; Scene: Basement Cellar of Sorts-



*Pounding Continues*



Yui: Ahh… …
I’d rather die… ...than be without Azusa-kun.
I’m sure he’s waiting for me too.
Azusa-kun!!



*Pounding Continues Intensely*



*Sealed Exit Breaks Down*



Yui: … …!
Thank god……Now I can leave.
(It's as Father says. I'm already... ...a vampire)
I’ll be with Azusa-kun.



*Yui Runs Off*



-Scene Change: Forest-



Yui: (Azusa-kun, Azusa-kun, Azusa-kun... …)
(I want Azusa-kun. I want him, I want him, I want him... …!)
Azusa-kun... … I’m coming now.



*Yui Runs Off*



*Time Passes*



Yui: Pant, pant, pant... …



Seiji: I found you at last... …



Yui: Ah―― Father... …!!



*Gunshot*



Yui: ...Kyaaaaa!!
(There’s a bullet in my arm… …)



Seiji: Che, I got the arm again… ...



Yui: Unngh... …
(My arm hurts like it was burnt… …)
(Ahh, I see... …)
Azusa-kun also... ...
Azusa-kun also felt this pain... …
Father... … I won’t forgive you!



*Grabbing Sound*



Seiji: Wha... …! My gun... …!!



*Yui Cocks Gun*



Yui: Don't move.



Seiji: … … … …Ah.



Yui: It's as you say; I'm no longer your daughter.
That's right, I'm a vampire... …
I’m Azusa-kun’s... …



Seiji: Stop it――



Yui: Father, I love you.
...But, now.
Azusa-kun… … Azusa-kun is my everything.
Azusa-kun is… …!



-Scene Change: Somewhere Else in the Forest-



Azusa:...Where are you, Yui-san… …



Kou: Aaa~ahh… ... Did she slip out of her room again?



Azusa: … … … …



Yuma: I get how you feel… … But give up on becoming Adam already.



Azusa: Adam… …
Stuff like that doesn’t matter anymore… …
… … … …Ah.



Kou: Azusa-kun… …?



*Footsteps Approach*



Azusa:  … ...Welcome back! Yui-san.



Yui: I’m back, Azusa-kun!



Azusa: Ahh… …!  Your arm’s injured… …



Yui: I’m fine. I don’t need the arm; I only need you, Azusa-kun.



Azusa: I see… …



Kou: M Neko-chan… …



Yuma: Ahh… ...What should we do? You’re back together… ...



Azusa: … … … ...It’s fine.
Adam and Eve doesn’t matter to me anymore… …!
Yui-san is… … My reason for existence… …!  
Yui-san… …! Taught that to me… …!



Kou:...Yeah, I understand.



Yuma: Same. I glad that you think that, but... …



Azusa: … …Mm.



Yui: Azusa-kun… …



Ruki: You guys… …



Azusa: Ruki… …! I… …love everyone.. Everyone’s family… …
But… ...But… … Why did you get in the way?
Finally… … Finally, finally, finally, finally it was possible to be happy… …



Yuma: Oi, Ruki.



Ruki:...I understand.  I’ll have to explain… ...to that person.



Azusa: Ruki… …



Ruki: I didn’t want to give up… ...on that man’s plan. … ...However,
I’m glad that this is genuine.



Kou: … … … …



Yuma: … …



Ruki: Go quickly.



Azusa: … …!
Thank, you… …! I love you all… … I love you.



Yui: Thank you… …!



*Azusa and Yui run off*



Ruki: Sigh… …. What will I say to him?



*Black Fade*



KarlHeinz: Adam and Eve… … Was true love found?

You’re both happy. Since you were able to do it by making your feelings on the same page.
The vampire who obtains the love from Eve becomes Adam――



*Fade to CG*

Azusa:...Haa, we were finally able to become a couple.
The painful times, difficult ones, sad ones, we overcame them all.
Ahhh… … I’m so happy… …
You taught me these feelings, Yui… … {T/N: Azusa drops the -san honorific]



Yui: Azusa-kun… …



Azusa: Hey, are you happy now?



Yui: Of course! I’m very happy.



Azusa: Ahh… ...I’m glad.
Hey, there’s something I want us to see together.



Yui: To see?



Azusa: Yeah. I saw it when I was running away from the orphanage: the blue sky… ...
Even though I was brought back to the orphanage at that time… …
This time’s different now. This time… ...I’m free.
You’re by my side.
No matter where, the happiness will last… …



*Time Passes; Fade to Blue Sky*



Justin: Waah-! It came!! The sky cleared!!



Christina: Let’s go to have Mama’s bento quickly!



Melissa: Yeah, I’m super hungry. Bento! Bento!



Justin: Ahaha, like Christina, Melissa’s a glutton too.



Yui: Hehe… … Now everyone. Come this way please. Lunch is over here.



Everyone at once: Yeah! Kaaaay! Finally!



Justin: Papa! Come quickly!! Let’s eat the special bento Mama made!



Azusa: Hehe, alright. Let’s all eat together and share it happily.



Christina: Yeah! Oh Papa that’s right. After we finish eating, can you teach me the song you promised you would?



Melissa: Ah, I wanna learn too! Onee-chan’s so unfair!



Azusa: Calm down. I’ll teach it to everyone, okay?



Melissa: Hooray!



Yui: (Aah… ...I’m really happy. i didn’t think a day like this could come and exist)
(There’s Azusa and a family that we can all spend time with together under the blue sky)



Azusa:...Yui. What were you thinking about just now?



Yui: Azusa-kun… … Just about how I’m so happy.



Azusa: Hehe, then the same’s for me.
I didn’t know there could be happiness like this before I met you.
Because everything to me used to be living while getting wounded… ...
But now, it’s different.
No one can destroy our happiness.
It was possible to finally become happy. Yui-san… …



-End Vampire Ending-

1 comment: