Monday, June 6, 2016

Diabolik Lovers Dark Fate Azusa Ecstasy 04 Translation

Also here: [x]

-Scene: Kitchen; Whisking sfx-



Yui:...Hmm, is this right? I don’t think the peaks are firm enough… … [T/N: click here for more info on whipping peaks]
(It seems sweet enough, but i'd like to whip it a bit more)



*Yui continues whisking*



Yui:...Haa. This is more work than I thought… …



*Azusa Enters*



Azusa: Yui-san, I found you… …



Yui: Oh, Azusa-kun. Weren’t you with the others?


Azusa: I was… … But, I went looking for you since I couldn’t see you anywhere.



Yui: Oh, you did? Sorry to worry you.



Azusa: Eve, this is… …?



Yui: It’s the whipped cream I beat. Since I made brownies I was thinking of putting it on top.



Azusa: Heeh, sounds delicious.



Yui: Afterwards, let’s all eat it together. I’ll take it to the living room when it’s finished.



Azusa: Thanks. They’ll all enjoy it… …



Yui: (I thought maybe they’d be awkward but they seem to be fine. That’s good)



Azusa:...Oh right. Can I help?
I want to be helpful for you too.



Yui: Well, do you want to help beat the cream?
It’s taking more time than I thought… ...



Azusa: Yeah, sure. Surprisingly, I have enough strength to do this. So, it’s fine.



Yui: Thanks Azusa-kun.
I’ll hold the bowl. It’ll be hard doing it with one arm, so I want to help you too.



Azusa: Well then… … let’s do it like this.



Yui: ... ...Azusa-kun!?



Azusa: Hehe, this is fine. Right?



Yui: (From behind, Azusa-kun is… …!?)



Azusa: I’m missing an arm, so I can’t hold you very well.
But if we do it like this,  you can hold the bowl and I can beat it.
Besides, I can be closer to you this way too. That’s fine, right?




ダメだと伝える→ Tell him no (+4 Sadism, You S~)



Yui:...No… …



Azusa:...Why?



Yui: Because, it makes me nervous… …



Azusa: Then,  let me make your heart race even more… ...



Yui:...Azusa-kun!




納得する→ Allow it (+4 Masochism, You M~)



Yui:...Y-Yeah. That’s fine.
(It’s embarrassing… … But, it makes me happy to be embraced by the person I love)



Azusa: Hehe, you’re adorable Eve.



Yui: (My heart’s beating so fast, it might burst… …!)







-Black Fade; Whisking sfx-



Azusa:...Eve, how’s this?



Yui: Yeah. That should be good enough.
Thank you, Azusa-kun. You really helped me out!



Azusa: No, thank you. I had a lot of fun… ...



Yui: That’s good. I’d be glad if you helped me again sometime.



Azusa: Oh, right. Eve… …



Yui: Eh, what’s wrong?



Azusa: *lick*… … Nn… ...



Yui: ――Ah!!
(He licked my cheek… …!?)



Azusa: ...Heheh. There was cream on it, you know?
I don’t usually eat sweet things, but … …
I sampled your taste.  It’s sweet and really delicious.



Yui: M-My taste… ...



Azusa: I want to sample you more and more. It’s not enough… …
Hey, Yui-san.
At this rate, I may just eat you all up… …*lick*



-END ECSTASY 04-


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment