Thursday, December 23, 2021

Shopping Haul June 2021: No Rejet No Life

Can you believe that after all these years, Rejet still has a hold on my heart and wallet? They really weren't kidding when they said No Rejet no Life LOL. 💸💸

Even though my last package was still sailing across the sea, I once again decided to purchase from DeJapan because I can never say no to great customer service and low proxy fees. 

Since I chose surface mail, it took about 3 months before it finally safely arrived! And now here I am making a post in December because... life haha.


Rejestic Life

Black Wolves Saga

I'm playing catch up with all the years I never got to buy BWS merch, and I finally have my first artbook! This is the "Bloody Nightmare & Last Hope Official Fan Book" and it's so pretty 💖




Right on the inside is a small map of the world. The artbook also includes various promo illustration spreads, character profiles, cgs from both Bloody Nightmare & Last Hope, route & Grooming walkthroughs, staff interview, cute sketches, and finally short stories.

The back cover is the second half of the lovely art. (Featuring Nesso continuing his siscon ways lol)











The inside sleeves also have some adorable cat prince doodles www



Next up: For the first time in forever... Rejet released new BWS merch!? Naturally I had to pounce on that because I am not immune to merch of this series haha. With how the stand is set up, you can either connect them all in one line line or have them staggered. I'll be staggering them to display easier on my acrylic hanging shelf. 😊


They're so tiny, it's precious. 😭🤲 The whole thing including the board is sized A4, so the acrylics themselves are actually rather small for non-chibi art haha. Here's an Arles for comparison:


I don't regret this purchase at all 💕

Lip on my Prince 

LipOn is a very fluffy cd series that I love, so I decided to try my luck at a tiny acrylic heh. I ended up with Norio~ I love the adorable expression!

I don't have much of him, but now I have just a little more to add to the collection. 💜

Midnight Jiang Shis

I picked up this acrylic badge since I wanted something small and cute from this series, and I ended up with Honoka~ 😋


I didn't realize the back would have both a clip and a safety pin on it, but I guess that's why it's a badge so you can stick it on something www

Seventh Heaven

Rejet was having a 50% spring sale on their Seventh Heaven acrylics, so I tried my luck with a couple and ended up with Hinata & Kanade~ 🎵 They're a pretty decent height too, approximate 12 cm tall. 


It's an older Rejet drama cd series, but it's still one of my favorites. Maybe someday I can complete the acrylic set hehe. In hindsight maybe I should've bought more during the sale but there's always next time!


#VitaIsland We Meet Again

And now the one non-Rejet item that totally looks like it could belong to Rejet LOL. After trying again and again, it seems like third time really is the charm because I have at last acquired a decently priced copy of KLAP!!


Get ready boys, it's my turn to be the Do-S here. 😈


🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀


Well, I definitely returned to my Rejet roots here. 🤪 A bit of a smaller order than others, but definitely still happy with my purchases! With the art book especially I wanted to make sure my package didn't become too heavy haha. I'm officially an acrylic stand addict now, so maybe next time I'll buy even more from Rejet's store. 😝

Until next time~!

P.S. Wow, a lot of my purchases this time around are cool colored lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment