Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Rejet Archive - A (Legal) Way to Listen to Rejet's Old Dramas


It's no secret that Rejet has been trying to crack down on piracy for a long time now, using various methods throughout the years.

However in these trying times of self-isolation, Rejet has begun uploading many of their old dramas! I just discovered this channel and I'm so glad I did.

So far there's classic Dialovers (of course), Seventh Heaven, Wasurenagusa, and Soubou Sangokushi, along with some sound collections.

There are some conditions to the content they upload:

  • 3 or more years passing since the original release (seeing some of these original dates... wow do I feel old lol)
  • No plans for the CD to be rereleased
  • No bonus/tokuten dramas

For updates to their uploading schedule, sign up for channel alerts and/or follow their twitter here.

Besides Dialovers, I definitely recommend giving Seventh Heaven and Wasu a listen - and be prepared to cry too. It's also a convenient way to relive the feels from the first time I listened haha. I never got the chance to listen to Soubou, so I'm grateful that Rejet is uploading these.

Grab some tissues for all those tears and enjoy! It's time for classic Rejet baby ヽ(゚∀゚)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment