Friday, February 12, 2016

Re: Rejet 「CHANGE」 Event Announcements


https://purplenurplewonder.wordpress.com/2016/02/10/rejet-change-winter-2016-new-project-announcement-event/

( ゚▽゚)/ The person here above has the summaries, seiyuus, and known release dates of Rejet's winter lineup - announced at their CHANGE event - in a nice, easy-to-read format.

I share most of their sentiments about the series too (please read their comments, they're beautiful). Overall, I'm pretty disappointed about the lineup myself. (;¬_¬) The only things I'm looking forward to are the BWS vita port, Dialovers Lost Eden game/Lost Eden drama/Versus III, and Wasurenagusa (once I catch up pfff). Maybe G-Goku Onsen, but it's not up on the priority list. And maybe iD Best because that man has written many beautiful songs.

Guess I should take this as a sign to catch up on all the older Rejet works I've been meaning to listen to. (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

No comments:

Post a Comment