Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Futari no Himitsu Vol 01〜Jitsu wa M na Kare〜 Review

*throws arms in air* What the hell. The Futari no Himitsu series seems to be popular/well received, so might as well give it try.

So the story goes that you've been dating Ayumu for a year or so and BAM he pops he question. Apparently, your boyfriend in this volume is a megane Do M LOL. Why do I always pick the Do M's?

Futari no Himitsu Vol 01〜Jitsu wa M na Kare〜
CV: Shimoda Hiroshi & Happy Turns (a.k.a.Shimowada Hiroki)
Release Date: January 24, 2014
Website:





Well it starts out with him proposing in an awkwardly cute way, to which you accept d'aw. So now that the two of you are gaining independence, you have to move all the boxes into your new apartment. Turns out he's disorganized with where he put all the stuff lol, so you two just reminiscence for a bit along with him ordering some buckwheat noddles.



Time passes, and apparently the two of you fell asleep on the couch from being exhausted. It's really early in the morning so he tries to move you quietly to the bed, but ends up waking you up anyway. 8'D So Ayumu is all "Whatever, let's take a bath~"

.... And now the icha icha time. XDD Where I'm too embarrassed to type everything they do

BASICALLY what goes down in the bathroom is that he pleasures you, asking if you'd prefer fingers or lips... to which you prefer the latter and have sucky noises invade your ears. (o・//・o) Then when that's done, he tells you to tie him (Oh dear, here comes the Do-M *snicker*). You start uh taking care of his needs, but then stop when he's close LOL. He apologizes that he's the only one with the fun, and tells you to "do what you always do" ho-hoh~.

And then this "do what you always do" turns into a bunch of like...pinching and things that he ends up really enjoying. XDD (And in denial of being a pervert). Super vocal too, like geez. XD And then he speaks like a true Do-M-er, saying he loves being restricted like this LOL.

And if 2 tracks of straight through icha icha wasn't enough, you even get a third round! At the end of it all, he reveals his secret that he doesn't mind being vulnerable and all that with you. AND IT'S HERE ESPECIALLY WHEN HE GOES CRAZY BLOWING IN YOUR EAR FUUUU. Also I think they moved to a bed? 'Cause floors don't (or shouldn't anyway) creak. I was only half listening to this scene; I was too distracted trying to figure out if they were still in bathroom or not. XD

Anyway. Next day rolls around, and the two of you actually slept in till the afternoon. *snort* So he gives you a good morning kiss but then hightails it out before it goes any further hahaha. He rattles off a list of things to buy at the supermarket and off you go.

Time skip. You're back from shopping and he's smoking - his first since you guys moved there. He puts it out and then has fluffy moments of "I'm so glad I married you. I love you. Mwah mwah."

Ayumu's getting ready for work, and he's about to leave when he's all "Ah, wait. I forgot something." So then hormones return full swing, he attacks your ears some more, lifts up your skirt in the doorway, and well I'm sure you know where this is going. 8'D So uh yeah. The end. 

JFC are newlyweds always this horny? XDD

Final Thoughts
Oh. My. Gawd. Uhhhhhhhhm. Not sure how to feel about this. This CD really made me question myself. It asserted that:
1) Whoops this is why I don't listen to R-18 CDs. So much ear rape
2) Oops I think my ears like attention (Kiss and blow on them more! Fuuuuuu ლ(ºДºლ))
3) I kept expecting to be topped. Jfc I've been turned into a Do-M LOL.

Well your boyfriend in here is kinda like the sweet caring guy... with a serious Do-M side to him. And very vocal. (⊃‿⊂) It's kinda entertaining how towards the beginning he's all "D-don't call me pervert!" but then by the end of it all after the Do-M shines through, he's all "Maybe I am a pervert," LOL. Some parts were weird because I'm not used to such a vocal dude in otome: There were times where I was thinking to myself "Wait this is still an otome right? Not a BL?" haha. Not gonna lie though, some parts were kinda hot. *awkward cough* And my ears. My stupid apparent ear weakness. So yeah. I'd say I'd recommend it.

Remind me why I decided to listen to an R-18. XD

But regardless, I may listen to Volume 2. Because deep voices. ouo And maybe volume 4. Or just the whole damn series in general. I'm gonna die


Bullet's logo (Sister company to Cinera btw) is grossly accurate. This stuff can be lethal LOL.








Until Next Time~

//And so Tsuki-chan's mind has become a little more corrupted

4 comments:

  1. hmmmm aren't people always horny even if they arent newly weds ;P ....dont forget vol 3 <3 ... its even translated so you don't have to listen hard :P ....hmmm why you do r18 cd .... cause you like pervy guys ? jking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol idk. I just know that newlyweds have the trope of being excessively horny LMAO. I've no interest in sexual activities so I'm just sitting here going whatever. XD Oh right, volume 3 too haha. And I think volume 5 came out recently? That one's interesting apparently *snicker*

      Pff LOL. Nahh, mostly I do it for seiyuu interests in, for example, Futari no Himitsu. *cough* Maeno *cough* I want to listen to his volume, but I'm also trying to get out my dumb habit of starting a series in the middle, hence why I listened to this one first. 8U Some R-18s have interesting situations/plots going on and I'm just like "R-18 why." Or if I'm curious, that's another reason I may listen to an R-18. Rejet for example can be questionably close to R-18 LOL.

      If there is one R-18 I refuse to listen to, it's Kare Pillow. I heard an audio sample on Tumblr (where all the life-ruining stuff happens lol) and just... no no. Scarred for life; my brain can't take that. XDD

      Delete
    2. what you going to start thinking its raito .... its not that bad ;P WINK WINK ...ya one of the non dailovers darma cd i herd ...and it had to be raitos voice actor XD

      Delete
    3. LOL that's kinda funny. Imagine if it was Ayato fufu~

      And I mean I don't mind if I end up relating it to Laito since that's what I usually do with most games/cds anyway. For example when I first got into More Blood, the first time I heard Ruki I was all "Omg it's Mejojo :O "

      But... But... My poor virgin brain can't take Kare Pillow. XD (Nor my ovaries //slapped)

      Delete