Saturday, June 20, 2020

Cupid Parasite Animate & Stellaworth Limited Illustrations Revealed



If you buy the limited editions of Cupid Parasite from either Animate or Stellaworth, an A4 clear file with unique artwork will be included. However, those designs were hidden for some time.

At last, Otomate has revealed the special bonus illustrations! Drawn by Yuuya (who has also illustrated Cafe Enchante and Jakou no Lyla), the left image will be included in the Animate bundle while the right will be with the Stellaworth bundle.

Both illustrations are super gorgeous but I am absolutely in LOVE with the Stellaworth illustration. I tweeted this earlier but I just gotta say it again: The deep cut nightgown.... the thigh grab... omg... 💦

This makes me really sad that I probably can't get either limited edition because uh wow that art is so good haha. I wonder if I can find the merch and files on auction sites eventually... 👉👈

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment