Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Marry Me, Jaehee! - Fan Game Review


Did the ending of Jaehee's main route leave you a little unsatisfied and wishing for more? If you want an epilogue a little less friendzoned, then this fluffy game has what you're looking for.

So I recently discovered this fan game. Naturally I had to play because I love Jaehee. (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

You, the MysMe MC, wake up in the morning next to the love of your life. As you begin your preparations and help run the cafe for the day, the thought of proposing to Jaehee is constantly on your mind. Should you propose after you close for the day, take her out to dinner, or wait a little longer...?

There's music!! Considering it's a fan game and an online game, I really wasn't expecting any music. There were 3 different tracks - which I'd consider a lot for a game of this length. The tracks were very soothing and helped with the atmosphere.

Four endings are available in this game: Bad end, Bad end?, Normal end, and Good end. The normal and bad end have a similar last choice, but the ending depends on what other choices you made prior.

Marry Me, Jaehee! includes a handful of CGs, all of which are super cute! These two below are my favorites 💛
sOFT
Chu~ (´∀`*)ε` )
The system for this game was clean and simple and it really felt like a visual novel. Options available are save, load, hide message/text, skip, and return to title. Also if you double clicked, then the text would load faster.

Overall, the game was super short and sweet and just what I needed after Mystic Messenger threw that gal pal ending at everyone haha. (For reasons I understand, but still) Though one thing I did notice was that Jaehee will say she heard you propose to her when she was "asleep," even if you didn't choose that option lmao.

If you're interested in giving this a try, you can play it here on itch.io. It's super sweet and definitely made my day. (^▽^)

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment