Sunday, March 28, 2021

Ladies from 5 Otome Games That I Wish Had Routes Part 2

Guess who's back! The struggle never ends with female characters in otome I wish I could romance, so naturally I had to create a part 2. 💖 If you missed it, you can find Part 1 over here!

Reina from Angelique Luminized/Luminarise

Alright so... this game isn't even out yet. But the moment Reina popped up in the PV, I was immediately drawn to her. I know she's the MC's rival but also.. I want to date her!! Just imagine the rivals to friends to lovers possibilities... I even made this meme about Reina too lol. If Reina was dateable then it would be an instant preorder from me haha.

P.S. Pink hair MC + purple hair LI = super cute aesthetic

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Claris from Cupid Parasite


Oh look, another Pink/Purple combo! Claris and Lynette mesh really well whether they're at work or at home, and the "omg they were roommates" trope is literally right there. Once I get further on my playthrough I hope to add more, but for now: I stan. Bonus: Claris is super cute and has amazing fashion

I know there are... circumstances, but that won't stop me 😤


🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Kyara from Nightshade/Hyakka Hyakurou



Nightshade starts us off strong with introducing pretty boys like Chojiro and Gekkamaru, but the moment Kyara was introduced on screen my heart immediately went boom. She's also a talented shinobi and Enju's childhood friend. She's friendly but also slightly tsun when it comes to admitting she cares for Enju heh. (Not romantically but... I can dream) However it's clear she's close friends with Enju, and is never someone that would willingly antagonize her.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺


Elena from Piofiore

Oops another game I haven't played yet. But apparently Elena and Lili are childhood friends, and they're super cute. From what I've heard, Elena is the type to always earnestly be looking out for those she cares about, including Lili. Even Otomate gave them this official art of them together! Come on, the ship is sailing itself at this point. ⛵


Tomochika Shibuya from Uta no Prince-Sama

Tomo-chan! The moment she appeared on screen I was drawn to her. I'm not very far yet in my UtaPri playthrough, but she's super sweet and a great friend to Haruka. Oh, did I mention she also gets the roommate trope? Haruka girl, forget about the boys and partner up with this aspiring idol instead~ 😚

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Female side characters need to stop coming after my heart. 😭💔

Did any of your favorites make it on here? Feel free to cry alongside me lmao.

Until next time~!

No comments:

Post a Comment