Monday, July 4, 2016

AX 2016 MangaGamer - New BL & Otome Localization!


Like everyone else, Manga Gamer has their own set of games announced at Anime Expo! However since I am a small and biased target audience, the only two titles that catch my attention are their BL and otome ones lmao (≖‿≖ *)

Also for those that want to read about all their announcements, you can find it here.

brb while I cry over the lyrics

First up is Hakada Shitsuji aka Naked Butler about well... naked butlers lol. Basically you're some loser who recently lost his job when you find some shady ad saying they'll pay you 30,000 yen a day to sit around in a mansion doing jack shit. Turns out it's because some butlers need someone to continue giving them orders while their owner is gone, so that's where you come in and have them fulfill all your wild kinks. \(^o^)/

Honestly I'm just a bit surprised that this is being localized, but considering all of Manga Gamer's line up I really shouldn't lmao. I once looked this series up many moons ago because I was curious and some of this stuff is just- woah WOW ok. But regardless, if you want a game where you strip butlers and (sadistically) play with them then this is the game for you lol. Also, you take the POV of the seme. (。•̀ᴗ-)✧



Next is their otome game called Fashioning Little Miss Lonesome, a series originally by Kalmia8. In this game you have these two dudes who see the heroine as their muse and want her as their model - but first they've gotta get this recluse outta the house LOL. A romance comedy with - according to VNDB - a 3P ending thrown in. (Because what eroge with a protag and 2 interests doesn't have a 3P)

I've never heard of Kalmia8's title, but that's probably because I don't play otome eroges haha. As such, I probably won't play it, or at least keep it in the back of my mind for a rainy day? Yeah there'll be an all-ages version on Steam, but I assume it'll be the same (or close to) the price of the r18 one, so might as well go big or go home. ヽ(・∀・)ノ

Also according to VNDB, there's no dumb rape scene that seems to happen 90% of the time in otome eroges, so that's always an incentive to check it out in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment