Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Unboxing Diabolik Lovers Vandead Carnival LE!


A merry Christmas Eve to me, for my Vandead goodies from Stellaworth finally came, HOORAY! I've been waiting so, so long for these and opening it is extremely satisfying. o(*゚▽゚*)o

Also, sorry if some pictures are a little on the gross side. There's a reason Tsuki-chan here isn't a photographer. |D

So without further adiue, leeeeeeeeet's begin!


Overview of goodies Part 1. In this first batch we have the Limited Edition box (with it's own goodies inside), an SS booklet, 3 dramas, and Sakamaki buttons.

A pity there aren't any Mukami chibi buttons for this set. ;v; But ahah, these are so cute! Akui's already claimed le Ayato. *snort* As soon as I get a little thing set up for all my other buttons, I'll add these cuties to the mix.

Next is the booklet of SS (short stories) for all the brothers, featuring the Sakamaki chibis on the cover.
Yup, just a giant not really 20ish page booklet full of Dialovers SS~ Looking at the table of contents, it's really only about 2 pages per boy. Akui's already claimed Kou and Ruki to translate, so I'll be throwing some scans at her sometime |D

Onto part 2 of the goodies! (aka, what's inside the LE box)  (`・ω・´)”

In the top left hand corner, you see the invitation from Karl~
Nothing particularly interesting on the inside. The invitation was mostly read aloud in the prologue of the game, and more or less just states that they've been invited to the Vandead Carnival and that Yui's the Carnival Queen.

Neeext up, the booklet! Which surprisingly, has fair amount of stuff in it.

And I know it's just printed on it, but I find the signatures adorable! (◡‿◡✿) (Click to enlarge)


Like, just for example, Midorin drew a chibi, Sakurai wrote "Mukami Ruki" in a handwriting I can barely read *laughs*, Azusa's has a heart, and just things like that. XD

There's also a little map and guide of the areas in Vandead Carnival. Lastly in the booklet are even MORE SS's. XD Each story has a different set of chibis included; ex. this one with loser dweebs Yuma and Subaru //smacked// One of them included is also the one of Kou, Ayato, and Laito cleaning up after the Carnival.


Last but not least, all the drama tokutens~ (・∀・)

The top left is something about a lottery I believe, and Kinokottekoi has translated it here. The one next to it is a sampling of sorts. The bottom two are a full cast: The bottom right is the general Limited Edition tokuten where they all go to spa. I was listening just to tidbits of it, and jfc some of the dweeb brothers start up a water fight. XDD The bottom left one is where the brothers play the king game, competing with each other to determine who's king. To those who are unfamiliar with the King Game, here's a description:
All participants must draw pieces of paper, of which one is labeled as the "king." Similar to the American game of truth or dare, the king gets to give out orders to any member of the group to which they must follow. After the order is carried out the pieces of paper are drawn again and a new king is appointed.
I'm excited to finally be able to listen to them all. (´▽`)ノ♪ I've also moved the two into a proper CD case, because I'm super paranoid that those flimsy cases won't protect it from breaking ヽ(´ー`)

And then of course, a physical copy of the game yeeesssssssss. Now all I need is a Vita to actually it on. ;v; But the goodies, the goodies. I can't resist the goodies.

Aaaaand yup, that's it. Soooooo glad I got these goodies. I'm extremely happy~~~ 

Until next time ヾ(^∇^)

Edit: And just for anyone wondering: The package was about 380g and it cost me 10,584¥ ouob

3 comments:

  1. Uwaah~ so beatiful! I want it, Yuma QwQ
    By the way, I was wondering if you could scan the invitation...? I really really really want it! It's so... real *v* Idk if it is possible but I'd very much appreciate it >w<

    PS.: Where do you pre-ord this biutiful stuff ;w;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sure, I can do that~ In that case, I'll probably upload it to my tumblr. c: The invitation is pretty nice imo hehe.

      Well for the goodies, it really depends what website you preorder it from. Since I got it the limited edition from Stellaworth's website, I got the buttons and things seen in the first overview picture. If you had gotten, say, the bundle from Animate's website, I believe it came with a hand mirror, bromide, and other things like that that I can't remember off the top of my head. So each website has its own set of goodies, but you gotta preorder that stuff because they usually sell out!

      And since I don't live in Japan, (Akui helped me out on this), I had to use a forwarding/proxy service: basically it gets shipped to their warehouse from Japan and then they ship it to you. The pricing of the limited edition itself added on top of shipping and proxy fees made it a little more pricier than what I usually pay, but I'd been saving for this and I think it was well worth the money. ;v;

      Delete
  2. Thaanks FOR EVERYTHING!
    And I'll look forward to the invitation ><

    ReplyDelete