Sunday, February 21, 2016

Unboxing Diabolik Lovers More Blood Mukami/Tsukinami Mug

My phone's really bad, sorry


AHHHHHH A MUKAMI MUG!! And Tsukinamis but they're invisible to me

Akui preordered this for me as a Christmas gift since I didn't have a Mukami Mug of my own (b/c they're really hard to come by and not many mukami mugs are made in general //sobs) and now that it's released and arrived, it's gorgeous. (〃∇〃)

The art used is from the Alice in Wonderland version, with Carla/Shin/Ruki on one side and Kou/Yuma/Azusa on the other:
 

I've been using it about a week now??? It's a really nice mug! It has a nice glossy look, so I don't think the image will peel off or anything. The mug's also really good at retaining temperature too compared to general mugs I have at home (i.e. if you put a cold drink in it, it'll stay cold) and the inside doesn't stain easily. 

If I had it my way, I would just display it with my collection. But then I'd get in trouble |D

Here's an example of Animate's special set for a more professional image of how the mug itself looks lol. 


And of course, since it kinda goes along as a promo of the More Blood anime, it came with a little More Blood card, with a little snippet of episode 1 written on the back. ouob

*strokes mug forever*

No comments:

Post a Comment