Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Unboxing: Persona Q ~Shadow of the Labyrinth~ Wild Cards Premium Edition

Persona Q released on the 25th, and yesterday evening I was finally able to pick it up YAY! I'm a Persona geek, so I just had to get it. I also decided to spoil myself by getting the Limited Edition. |D Since I'm still kicking myself for not getting the LE of another series. Also, if you're into RPGs and you haven't played Persona, then you're seriously missing out. But anyway. LET'S UNBOX THESE GOODIES! CAUSE WHO DOESN'T LIKE GOODIES~

So first off, the box has some adorable designs on the side, one side showing protagonists Minato Arisato (Or if we're going movie version, Mikoto Yuuki) & Yuu Narukami, the other showing our new characters Rei & Zen.


The back also looks like this:
Y'know. Pretty standard. But then you take off the little paper (attached with those annoying gooey sticky things mind you) and then BAM YOU GET THIS.
PROTAGGIE BAES! ⊂((・▽・))⊃

Next up is a general overview of all the lovely goodies.

So. We have here a nifty little artbook with a glittering spiderweb cover, a 3DS XL hard case, 11 tarot cards, soundtrack, and naturally the game itself.  ~ヾ(^∇^)

Just taking some pictures of the art book, we have descriptions of the main cast, badass Personas, and group shots of them all being dweebs. |D

 Seriously, this artbook is adorable as heck. The chibi art isn't helping.

Next up, we have the (mini) soundtrack "Persona Q Sound of the Labyrinth" with Minato on the front (pictured earlier) and Yu on the back, with a pop art-y CD design. ouob
It's not a complete soundtrack since it only has 4 tracks - it's more so a compilation of the special mixes. But hey even if it's short, the tracks imo are pretty bitchin'.  "ヽ(´▽`)ノ"♪ They're pretty damn glorious. GO LISTEN TO IT. The tracks included are Maze of Life (Special Mix), Light The Fire Up in the Night - Dark Hour (Extended), Laser Beam (Secret Path ver.), and Best Friend (OPMaze ver.).

Neeeeeext, TAROT CARDS! YAY!
In Persona Q, you get the last 11 of the 22 tarot cards. The rest of the cards can be obtained in the limited edition of Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. (Though imo, Persona Q totally got the better deal) Also, considering how HUGE of a role the Major Arcana had in Persona 3, it'd be silly to not include them as a bonus. XD

Also, these things are great for cosplay~ I've actually cosplayed from Persona 3 before and just... I was going to print and laminate all the tarot cards but A) so much money  B) too much work. |D Also these cards are way sexier than anything I could've tried to print.

Or hey, if you know how to do Tarot Fortune Telling, then you can practice and be a nerd at the same time. ouob

Lastly, it came with a nifty 3DS XL hard case. (How they managed to shove that in the box without busting it, I've no clue pffff)
 So WHOO ALL THE CUTIE PATOOTIES IN ONE SPOT! Even though I dont have an XL, at least my 3DS will be protected should I ever drop it in the case. 'Cause let's be honest, that flimsy little pencil bag I have it in will do squat in protecting it.... |D

Edit: Whoops! I forgot to post how the inside looks. IT'S ADORABLE! Featuring Teddie and Koromaru on the inside~

And well, that's about it. It might've been a little pricier than just getting the game, but in my honest opinion, I think it was very much worth it if you're a fan. (*´・v・) Because I mean just think about if you had to import these goodies or if you tried buying them online on their own from private sellers. Talk about expeeeeeeeensive. (゜ロ゜;) I might not be able to play it for a little while, but I'm still stupidly happy~ 8D

As an extra tidbit... I mentioned earlier that I'm kicking myself still for not getting a LE of a certain game. Said game would be the Hakuouki Memories of the Shinsengumi for 3DS. I mean hell, I'd already played the game on PSP, so I wasn't really inclined to buy practically the same thing for 3DS. But I should've. I should've. 'Cause it had my baes on a towel, artbook, and fan. And if I remember correctly, the box was drawn by Kazuki Yone, the original artist. It was only $50. And now I'm too poor to pay the outrageous prices people want for it. //cries//

BUT ANYWAY. There's my moral lesson. If I have the funds, and I adore the series, and they have ~~goodies~~, then don't hesitate. Buy that sucker. XD Again, most importantly, only if my wallet can afford it.

Until next time! ヾ(゚∀゚ゞ)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment