Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Diabolik Lovers More Character Songs Vol. 5 Laito - Q.E.D. Sample + Audio

Now that Kou's full version has been released, it's sample time again! This time, I'm back with a Sakamaki song: Laito's Q.E.D. Located below the cut as always are my thoughts and audio, as well as the revealed cover for the next song~

His song can be viewed here from the dialover site. To save the audio, right click the play button and choose save audio as. ouob

First off, his song title:

Q.E.D. is an initialism of the Latin phrase quod erat demonstrandum, originating from the Greek analogous hóper édei deîxai (ὅπερ ἔδει δεῖξαι), meaning "which had to be demonstrated".
So...what's he going to demonstrate? ( •᷄ὤ•᷅)?Once Rejet posts the sample lyrics, I'm curious what the allusions will be for this song (since every More Character Song up to this point has had allusions of some sorts)

And now my thoughts:

HOLY COW IS IT JUST ME OR DOES LAITO/HIRARIN SOUND REALLY DIFFERENT??? Especially compared to Bloody Sabbath (the first character song). My guesses on that is that this tone is better suited for the rock aspect and that it was probably more natural to sing. But whatever the reason, the singing is nice. :3

And speaking of rock, I see that the rock trend is continuing in this More Character Songs series.

I really like the piano in the beginning. (*゚∀゚*) And then guitar and things come in, and it's just something fast-paced that's easy to jam to.~  

*sigh* Ranking from favorite to least became a little more challenging LOL

My only gripe would be that towards the end of the sample (1:25ish), the guitar sounds too messy/cluttered for my tastes. But other than that, I like the sample a lot, and I'm curious how the full version will sound. ヾ(・ω・*)ノ

Released in December issue of B's Log was Tsun Tsun's (Subaru) cover for his song.
The title is called "Beloved Pain", oh boy. XD I wonder if it'll be a feels ride or something pff.

Also, for the rest of the B's Log update where there's casual outfits for the Tsukinamis and more information regarding Dark Fate, check out Akui's post about it. ouob

And well, that's about it for this post. Now that the Versus and Dark Fate CDs are over, all we have left are the songs. So, until next time~ (*❛ᴗ❛)♪











4 comments:

  1. so you liked laitos songs *smirked* kekeke .... so have you started the shall we date NIFLHEIM+ O_ o the songs make it song like someone going to be yandere (woot) https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=758011257590638&fref=nf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, yes, I do like Laito's song. XD

      Ooh and I'm liking the one for Niflheim as well.

      EH, IT'S OUT ALREADY?! I thought it had just been on iphone. YAY! What's your code? o3o

      Delete
    2. woops i forgot all about this sorry well dont get items for inviting people but you do get items for so many friends so its MT8b76m7Q i wanted the king to have a route but now ....hes just .....................................not good as he looked XD

      Delete
  2. Wooow! I have not known the title until now. When I read it, it surprised me cause the title is in Latin language. I study that language so I thought: "I love him more".
    I want to know what is the thing he wants to demonstrate. Maybe that thing is about his awesome personality. [Ok... ignore me. I say stupid things]

    ReplyDelete