Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy Independence Day! & Other Random Stories

Well to all the Americans who visit my blog, Happy Independence Day~! 8'D

Err. I really have nothing else to say about that. Can't go outside cause the smoke isn't good for my asthma LOL.

Now random stories:

My cat was watching the fireworks for a while from the window. But then she got scared so she ran into my lap. (/)u(\) Because JFC all the fireworks on this block are legal, but ridiculously loud. o3o My dad was napping and he suddenly became alarmed with all the noise aha.

Meanwhile 15 minutes away, Akui's neighborhood is shooting off illegal fireworks everywhere. So guess whose backyard caught on fire! So yeeeeeeeeah. She had to put that out. XD

Aaaaand lastly.... IT'S RAINING. AHAHAHAH YES. NO MORE 110F WEATHER. It's raining so hard and I love it.

So... that's it for now. Until next time. :3c

1 comment:

  1. lol that why you dont go to sleep on fire work day XD ... i got 30$ worth bag of fires works to shoot off on the 5th when they do ours at the lake ... yep we have ours on a Saturday or Sunday

    OMG HER BACK YARD ON FIRE O _O .... mmmm i hope they said sorry for idk geting your yard on fire > . < ?

    and replayed to last post too

    ReplyDelete