Saturday, August 21, 2021

Unboxing: Shinobi, Koi Utsutsu Limited Edition for PS4

CDJapan was selling the 2-in-1- PS4 port Shinobi, Koi Utsutsu -Banka Aya Emaki- aka NinKoi for an insanely cheap price as part of their summer sale (only 2760 yen!?), so I decided to buy it as an early birthday gift for myself~ 🥳

This is more of a mini unboxing since I didn't buy anyplace special for shop bonuses, but I'm still happy with it!

✨✨✨

First of all, I'm in love with the LE box art! It's so bright and charming and I'm thankful all the characters could be included. And yes the box has actual sparkle art on it, that isn't a filter www. (You know a game is going to be amusing when it includes its own sparkles) The flower motifs are also present along the other edges.

Unfortunately it's a little on the flimsy side so I have to be careful opening it, but it'll look very pretty when displayed. 😊

The game case uses the regular edition artwork:


I was hoping maybe there'd be something nice inside but.. nope pff. Although there is a manual included for PS4 controls and for Vita if you're playing via remote play lol.

And now my favorite: CDs! 


On the left side is the drama cd, titled「ごちゃ混ぜ御伽草子~愛、それは混沌~」. Based on the full cast and the synopsis, it sounds like it'll be a fun ride lmao. The right side is the soundtrack, which includes 13 BGMs, the OP, and ED. I'm absolutely in love with the OP song for the PS4 version, so I can't wait to hear the rest 🎵

✨✨✨

I've heard Ninkoi is a fun game, so I'm definitely excited to be able to play it sometime in the future~ The Switch port has been on my wishlist for a while, but considering that version is about 7500 yen, I'd much rather buy this version. Plus I miss trophies lol 🏆

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment