Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Favorite Game Meme: Otome Edition

 I keep... forgetting to post about this. 🤡

So way back in January there was a meme that went around where you talk about things of your favorite games, among other things. A version was then tweaked to better fit otome games, and thus this creation came about~ Even though there's a lot I still haven't played or finished, this seemed really fun so naturally I had to participate!

To no one's surprise, a lot of this is about BWS and Dialovers or even Rejet in general LOL. But of course I am always here to talk about the things that have a dear place in my heart, so I'm sharing this here as well. 😊

If you would like to create your own version, you can find the original post here! What games will you pick?

Until next time~ 🌺

No comments:

Post a Comment