Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Mini Merch Haul: Moving Kirby Acrylic Stands


The ensky Kirby moving acrylic diorama stands are finally available in Western retailers yay! No importing fees required~

I was curious since I've never had an acrylic stand that moves before, and I'm very glad that I decided to buy them. 😊 They're super cute!!

The swing took me longer to assemble out of the two since there's more intricate parts. I'm glad it included a little tutorial because you're supposed to slide the swing chains from underneath to the top instead of pushing down like most acrylics haha.


Making Kirby swing is so much fun, and I'm surprised with how smoothly it moves.


Next is the see-saw set. I'm surprised at how small the accessories are?! The flower acrylics are literally about the size of my pinky fingernail. 😲

The example image for the see-saw has the name tags behind the character, but what's the point if you can't see it lmao??? So I decided to put it in front instead~

Overall, these stands are super cute!! I had a lot of fun assembling the swing especially, and being able to use the swing is oddly soothing in a way? We love having happiness dependent on plastic. 😂

I bought mine on Amazon since I had some leftover credits, but other retailers include Gamestop, Walmart, and Hot Topic just to name a few. These are really adorable and neat acrylics, and I'm happy to add these to my collection. 🥰

Until next time~!

1 comment: