Saturday, December 28, 2019

Kurokosworth Tumblr Update (2019)

Tumblr Post: [x]

So! As you guys can see I haven't updated my tumblr in... a really long time. (2 years actually, or 3 technically for translations) With life and everything going on, I fell out of the otome scene, although I think I might be slowly returning?

Dialovers translations on the other hand.... probably not. I just don't have as much time and I'm not as into the newer stuff as I used to be. As for another reason I'm not into translating DL and being involved in the fandom anymore well, any veteran of the series can probably tell you why lol

______________________________________________________________________________________

So where does that leave my tumblr?

That's a great question, and I've been trying to figure it out for a while. In the meantime, I may try to get back into the swing of playing and reviewing games, so I might cross-post my reviews.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Other places to find me:

Twitter @ Kurokosworth: Where I rt a bunch of things, ramble about everything under the sun, and post progress shots/reactions of anything I'm playing

@vongole-biankou: I used to dump lots of Dialovers art on here, now it's just art for whatever. Will also hopefully begin updating in 2020

______________________________________________________________________________________

So yeah. That blog won't be shutting down, but I need to figure out where to take it now.

It's been an honor being there so long, and until next time ( ・ω・)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment