Thursday, August 7, 2014

RejetTV Natsu Matsuri [Summer Festival] Live Event Day 2

NO ONE TOLD ME A REJET EVENT WAS GOING ON FUUUUU-

Well it's streaming as of right now, so I'm gonna shimmy off to watch that. The link and information about the event can be found here. (Click the little chibi banner to get in) Currently the Dialovers anime is airing live until 6:30 (am) JST.

If you're like me who's on PST time zone, Japan is 16 hours ahead. So right now it's about 12:30pm August 7, making it 4:30am August 8 over in Japan.

Just like the Where Is Love stuff, you'll need a Nico account and download Hola Unblocker to use a Japan server (since it's airing only in Japan).

I honestly had no idea this event was going on and I feel so dumb now. When I woke up, I was aboslutely FLOORED with all of Rejet's new updates. ESPECIALLY WASURENAGUSA FUUUU-  So later on I'll probably make a post even though others have already because I'm just... OCD like that and making a post will help me remember what each of these new things are about. XDD Hopefully the news tonight will be a recap of whatever went on yesterday. Or who knows, maybe it'll be even new information.

So for now, I'm off to stream this event. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

P.S. Here's an audio of DiaLovers Vandead Carnival's opening that someone posted. SO MUCH SAX JFC.

3 comments:

  1. .... and i keep falling more behind on darma cd that are translated yay me more stufff to need to hear some day if they get translated ... i still waiting for alice alice and bad meds to get all the way translated in and OZ. i still have yet to finish more blood do-s's and i havent even herd the newest sets ... i have read bits and bits but :P. omg a 3rd wasurenagusa i have yet to Read&Hear the frist yet set. heck i have yet to hear seventh heaven ...but im scared to ...speaking of them why dont they make a second one >.> btw more blood manga ...the sakamakis are now getting theirs, you can tell akui that XD

    now that think about it ive only herd K pillow 1 (laito <3) and bees darma cd ruby ...the rest of the darma cd that i have were just skim reading for latter ... i have such a sad life T_T ....

    .............. why did voltage make a gossip girl otome game O_o i guess they are now making that one English ...but why they have yet to translate season 2 of my first otome game kiss of revenge BOOO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, me too. More stuff keeps piling up and I'm just sitting here drowning in unlistened drama CDs. XDD A=A kinda weirded me out a little, so I've only listened to volume 1 of that lol. Bad Medicine...I think the good portion of the series is translated. I cannot listen to the black CDs though, nope nope. I mean...I guess I could give them a try. But I listened to the black cd of volume 1 and I got really bored. 8'D //smacked// I've only listened to half of volume 1 of OZ, so I need to finish that up. And then I gotta wait because I really want to listen to Tattsun's (Suzuki Tatsuhisa) volume that comes out this month. ewe

      GAH REJET WHY ARE YOU RELEASING SO MANY NEW THINGS. MY HEART CANNOT TAKE THIS.

      Ehehehehe a new wasurenagusa, I'm so excited. They got rid of Kondou and Hijikata to make way for the 2 new boys though, which makes me a little sad. ;A; But you should listen to wasu. I haven't listened to that many but they're such heartbreakers amg. They're also really long - 2 disks with 2 hours total - but it's lovely. I'm curious how they're going to go about this new season of Wasu, because I thought **spoiler?** everyone already died **spoiler? end** .... XD.

      You haven't listened to Seventh Heaven!? GO GO GO. LISTEN. I've only listened to 2 of the volumes (Akira and Shion) but ughhhh I cried so hard. Oh gawd, I don't think I could take a season 2 Seventh Heaven.

      Ooh, so Sakamaki are getting a manga too. I know lots of people were wondering if Sakamakis would get one. It makes me happy that Mukami baes were first though ehehehhe. //Forever Mukami Bias//

      Dear gawd, Kare Pillow. Why. XDD You should catch up on drama CDs. (~o3o)~ And it's okay. We can have sad lives together. ;D

      Gossip Girl otome? Whaaaaaa? That...should be amusing? XD And awww. Maybe they'll translate it eventually. *pats back*

      Delete